Business Succession Planning Workshop (May 11)
Business Succession Planning Workshop
Thursday, May 11, 2017
5:30 PM-7:00 PM
7 Court Street
The future of your business shouldn’t be a mystery!
You worked hard to make your business a success. Could your business survive without you?
Whether your business is interrupted due to illness, death or retirement, planning now will help secure that your business continues. Join us for an informative and interactive Business Succession Planning seminar featuring a panel of local and regional experts from the legal, finance and estate planning fields.
The planned panel includes:
- Graham Gove – Vice-President at Wells River Savings Bank, Graham is a long time commercial banker who has been involved with many area business successions.
- Dan Grossman – A partner with Grossman & Ripps, PLLC, Dan brings over 30 years of diverse legal experience with a primary focus on estate planning and real estate to clients throughout New Hampshire and Vermont.
- Phil Lapp – Co-Managing Partner at Gallagher, Flynn and Co., LLP, Phil has provided tax services for businesses of all sizes and types including small businesses and entrepreneur-led businesses.
- Nathan Muehl – Owner of Northern Mountain Associates Wealth Strategies, Nate has assisted numerous area residents and businesses with professional financial planning and investment services.
- Markell Ripps – Also a partner in the law firm Grossman & Ripps, PLLC, Markell’s focus is estate planning and administration, real estate transactions, landlord-tenant matters and guardianships.
The seminar is made possible through the generous support of Odell Insurance Agency, Inc of Bradford, Vermont.
Free to Cohase Chamber of Commerce Members. $10/admission for non-members.
To RSVP click here. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (802) 518-0030.