Paddle The Border Spring 2017 (May 21)
Paddle the Border!
Click here for the official flyer!
From Woodsville Community Field
(On Connecticut Street, Just off route 135, Woodsville, NH)
to Bedell Bridge State Park Boat launch
(Off route 10 in haverhill Corner, NH)
- FREE Shuttle Service (for persons and personal equipment only) from Bedell Bridge
to Woodsville available from 10-11 AM.
- Volunteers will be at the boat launch to help unload and protect boats before launching.
- Suggested Launch Time: 11:00 AM
- Approximate Paddle Time: 3 1/2 Hours
- All participants MUST abide by safe boatingrules and regulations.
- ALL EVENTS ARE WEATHER PERMITTING
- At the end of the trip at Bedell Bridge, the Rotary Club will be selling hamburgs, hot dogs & beverages 1-3 PM
- The “Strawberry farm Band” will be performing with Bluegrass Music.
- Plus there will be displays set up by various local organizations offering information about the Connecticut River, the Connecticut River
Valley and events happening in the Upper Connecticut River Valley.
Event Sponsored & Supported By:
- Cohase Chamber of Commerce
- Newbury Conservation Commission
- Haverhill Recreation Commission
- Woodsville/Wells River Rotary Club
- Butler’s Bus Service
For further information contact:
Michael Thomas 802-757-3960
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
View our beautiful Connecticut River Valley as Spring comes to life, from a great vantage point. Meet new friends and fellow paddlers from both states. Whatever the reason, join the crowd for
“Paddle the Border Spring”
“Paddle the Border Fall” is scheduled for Sunday, October 1, 2017